Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tiny Plumbers Nugget Editor


Working on the editor today, starting to get somewhere.
Tiny Plumbers levels are made of Nuggets, bits of levels with start and end points that get semi-randomly slapped together to form a new level for you to run through. I have been building them right inside the Unity Editor:


But really, I can only make so many Nuggets...
However, I am aware of the immense creativity of the players of video games! So, I'll let you make your own Nuggets, and they will appear right away inside your levels. Also, you can submit your Nuggets to be included in the full game. Which means once each level has a couple hundred Nuggets, you will be constantly running into new areas to play through!

9 comments:

  1. how difficult it is to do with unity pixelart game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easier then writing an MMO by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. unity is a great game editor and engine :) your game is awesome ! :) I make the game with unity but there are some troubles. Do you think I should continue to develop games with unity

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of arivous subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article.

    San Mateo Plumber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog with nice post. Keep writing for the same.
    San Francisco Plumbers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a new technology in plumbing service. I really want to know more in your next blog. Thanks for wonderful sharing.

    San Francisco Plumbers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks author for your nice site and great discussed to Plumbing service
    San Francisco plumber

    ReplyDelete