|A functional FDat. This Tronic counts to 400 if you press all of the buttons with a Data in the FDat's place. But with the FDat it counts to 100 4 times, once for each flow, and resets to nothing when each flow completes.|
|testing a looping with an If=. The active wire is lit up cyan, but it shows white in real time, weird.|
I am also going to be adding the much requested and needed data manipulation Tronics, and a standard format for arrays and sorted lists.
data|data|data|data = array
sort:data|sort:data| = sortedlist
(this is just the preliminary idea, speak up if you can think of something it will break)
New Tronics that utilize this format are:
- Get (DataB = the index\sort in the array\list to return data for)
- Count (Outputs the number of entrys in the array\list)
- Contains (will return "yes" or "no" if DataA contains whats in DataB)
- Remove (DataA = data to remove, DataB = the data it is to be removed from)
- and possibly a few others.