Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ok...

Chibi powerup is in, and thats awesome. Everyone seems to be having fun with it, and I am happy.

Wizard just sent me software to convert all the old type monsters/hats/stuff over to the newer type that doesn't use Pixel. Totally blown away... that was insanely hard to do... expect mildly faster loading time soon, and the ability to update and modify all the older files in the game :D

So now.. before I start the "Move With Blocks" update, I do have a few other things to finish up.
  1. Website design revision
  2. Password recovery
  3. A few ideas to smooth out cell loading a bit more
That and I am still not completely sure how I am going to make the whole move with blocks thing work... There are a lot of things I would like to be able to do. But I have to pick the ones that can be done in a reasonable amount of time, with the most impact on gameplay, and do those.

No comments:

Post a Comment